Products & Services
Nova Scotia's Fruit Winery
« Back to Album
Photo 2 of 29
We specialize in making our wines from locally grown fruit with over 21 varities.
Posted on June 19, 2012
Post a Comment
Oops, you forgot something.
The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.
Already a member?
4:16 PM on March 6, 2013
Wines of Canada ? Fruit Wineries
Hello My names is Bob Bell owner and webmaster for www.winesofcanada.com. My wife Barbara and I have been promoting Canada?s wine industry for almost 20 years now. Last year the website had over 3 million hits. I request your help in listing your winery on the website
1. How did the name of your Winery get chosen
2. How did you choose your location? Your address (visitors) Phone?
3. Name of the wineryowner(s)?
4. Your winemaker
5. Your philosophy is?
6. Your history - your winery history ?
7. Your orchard location - what Viticultural area would we list you in.
8. Your winery direction (future goals)
9. Special features such as food services or bed and breakfast
10. Do you offer tours and special events
11. What is unique about your winery, your products
12. What would you most like visitors to the website to know about your winery?
13. Which are your signature wines
14. Are your facilities suitable for the handicapped?
15. Do charge a tasting fee?
16. Do you produce fortified or dessert products?
17. Do export your wines if so which Provinces, countries?
18. How many acres have you planted? With
19. What is your production
20 Besides your home province where can your wines be found.
21. Do you practice and/or produce Organic Certified products
22. Do you have a website? Facebook? Twitter ?
23. Do you paln to produce Grape Wines?
Thank you please keep us updated on events or changes at the Winery
Sponsorship is welcome